Resources for Meeting, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions planners.
- Japanmeetings.org – Japan Meetings & Incentives – destination/city guides, promotional material and planner tools
- Japan Online Media Center – The JOMC is a place to gather copyright-free, downloadable content
- Japan Meetings and Events newsletter – updates for business events planners straight to your inbox. See below for newsletter archives.
- Virtual Seminar 2021 – View product updates from JNTO and our partner suppliers, including DMCs, accommodations, convention bureaux and airlines.
Support from JNTO
Free advice and information on meetings, incentives and events in Japan
Japan National Tourism Organization / Japan Convention Bureau is an impartial, government-sponsored organization which gives free and neutral advice and assistance to meeting and event planners, including (but not limited to):
- Introductions to local suppliers
- Aiding in communication with local city convention bureaus and association congress host committees
- Finding the most appropriate venues for your meetings or events
- Developing ideas for social programmes or incentive tour itineraries
- Assisting with site inspections
- Providing information of local government subsidies for meetings
- Providing marketing materials, such as brochures, videos, images or other resources
Please note that JNTO does not provide meeting/event management services – for project quotations, please contact us and we can assist with finding an appropriate Destination Management Company (DMC).
Japan Meetings & Events Newsletter Archives
- August 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2019
- April 2019
For general travel trade newsletter archives ("Japan Travel Trade Newsletter") and other general trade resources, please see the Travel Trade page of our website.
Virtual seminar 2021
In March 2021 we held a set of virtual seminars for meetings & events. Presentations from JNTO and our supplier partners gave meeting planners the latest updates and inspiration on why groups should consider Japan as their next meeting destination.
Watch the recording here: