Due to the current situation, our public enquiry phone line and self-service brochure room will be closed until further notice.
We have also suspended our hard-copy brochure mailing service. If you have any travel enquiries, please contact us using our enquiry form.
For PDF/electronic brochures, please visit this link.
Thank you for your understanding.
Our public enquiry phone line is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm-5pm (NSW time).
Phone number: 02 9279 2177
Feel free to contact us for brochure requests and information on travel to Japan using this form. All of our brochures and maps are in English, however we do have a limited selection of Chinese language brochures too.
If requesting brochures, please specify which areas/cities you wish to visit and include your postal address within Australia or New Zealand.
Information you provide may be used for analysing and enhancing our services after removing all privacy information.
Self-service Brochure Room
Suite 1, Level 4, 56 Clarence Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
(about a one minute walk from Wynyard station)
Please help yourself to brochures displayed in the room. We do not provide counter consultations.
Our brochure room is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00, excluding the public holidays listed below. We do not take counter consultations.
- 25 December (Wed) – Christmas Day
- 26 December (Thu) – Boxing Day
- 30 December (Mon) – Year End Holiday *
- 31 December (Tue) – Year End Holiday *
- 1 January (Wed) – New Year’s Day
- 2 January (Thu) – New Year Holiday *
- 3 January (Fri) – New Year Holiday *
- 27 January (Mon) – Australia Day
- 20 March (Fri) – Spring Equinox *
- 10 April (Fri) – Good Friday
- 13 April (Mon) – Easter Monday
- 8 June (Mon) – Queen’s Birthday
- 23 July (Thu) – Marine Day *
- 24 July (Fri) – Sports Day *
- 10 August (Mon) – Mountain Day *
- 21 September (Mon) – Respect for the Aged Day *
- 22 September (Tue) – Autumnal Equinox *
- 5 October (Mon) – Labour Day
- 3 November (Tue) – Culture Day *
- 23 November (Mon) – Labour Thanksgiving Day *
- 25 December (Fri) – Christmas Day
- 28 December (Mon) – Boxing Day (observed)
- 29 December (Tue) – Year End Holiday *
- 30 December (Wed) – Year End Holiday *
- 31 December (Thu) – Year End Holiday *
* Japanese public holidays