- New Ideas Start Here -
The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2020 organised by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) is now open for entries, accepting submissions from 15 July to 16 September, 2020 at 5pm (UTC+9). The Awards aim to recognise outstanding achievers among global meeting and incentives planners for their delivery of unique programs and experiences for incentive tours to Japan and showcase the attractions of Japan as an ideal incentive destination to the world.
Guidelines for Application
- Eligible incentive tours must have taken place between 01 April, 2019 and 31 March, 2020 with at least 100 pax nights*.
- The applicant must have proof of the event taking place, such as itinerary and photos.
- The applicant agrees to the itinerary** of their event to be featured on JNTO’s website if awarded as the winner.
*One pax night is based on one person staying for one night (e.g. 20 persons x 5 nights = 100 pax nights)
**A summary of the itinerary will be displayed, however the name of the client will not be disclosed.
How to Apply
Three incentive programs will be selected as winners and awarded with the following:
- The winners will have the privilege to use the "JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2020" logo for all advertising and marketing promotional activities for a period of three years. The logo for printing materials such as brochures as well as websites is also available.
- The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2020 Trophy
- Coverage on the JNTO website
- One Grand Prize to be selected from the below:
1) A trip to Japan with complimentary round-trip business class airfare and three nights of accommodation for one person provided.
2) JNTO sponsored online advertisement to boost the awardee’s company branding.
3) Original giveaways featuring JNTO and the awardee’s company logos.
"JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2020" Overview
"JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2019" Winner Details